Sons Of Apocalypse Index du Forum
Sons Of Apocalypse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get Facebook Login Email

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sons Of Apocalypse Index du Forum -> Sons Of Apocalypse -> Sons Of Apocalypse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valferyn

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Get Facebook Login Email Répondre en citant

Get Facebook Login Email
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Subscribe on Apple Podcasts (or your favourite podcast app) to catch all the episodes as they go live. Maybe it will help you find what you're looking for. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. 15.4k106188 answered Dec 2 '11 at 7:28 Kaletha 1,9693139 +1 thanks .i forget to give email in scope . Accounting & Bookkeeping. All of Google. The intro to Graph states "The Graph API can provide access to all of the basic account registration data you would typically request in a sign-up form for your site, including name, email address, profile picture, and birthday" All well and good, but how do I access that info? This is what I have so far: $json = $facebook->api('/me'); $first = $json['firstname']; // gets first name $last = $json['lastname']; php json facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question edited Feb 15 '12 at 2:31 asked Aug 31 '10 at 17:42 kylex 6,0492788156 3 what does vardump($obj); output? –Jayrox Aug 31 '10 at 17:45 add a comment 10 Answers 10 active oldest votes up vote 64 down vote accepted The only way to get the users e-mail address is to request extended permissions on the email field. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Let me cheer you up with a picture of a fluffy cat. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php json facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. }); –Olson.dev Mar 13 '13 at 22:01 add a comment up vote 45 down vote // Facebook SDK v5 for PHP // $fb = new FacebookFacebook([ 'appid' => '{app-id}', 'appsecret' => '{app-secret}', 'defaultgraphversion' => 'v2.4', ]); $fb->setDefaultAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']); $response = $fb->get('/me?locale=enUS&fields=name,email'); $userNode = $response->getGraphUser(); vardump( $userNode->getField('email'), $userNode['email'] ); shareimprove this answer answered Aug 1 '15 at 15:17 masakielastic 3,3442631 2 Is there somewhere a reference page describing the /me route? I keep browsing the pages on Graph API and can't find it anywhere Sad –Radu Murzea Mar 13 '17 at 13:59 2 /me?locale=enUS&fields=name,email was the only way I could figure out to get it to return the email address, couldn't find any other reference to this online –Ashley Mar 29 '17 at 9:38 here are docs - developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/user RaduMurzea –arku May 25 '17 at 15:08 This is the correct answer, although a simpler explanation may be found here: stackoverflow.com/questions/37349618/… –HoldOffHunger Nov 9 '17 at 18:36 add a comment up vote 19 down vote Open basefacebook.php Add Accesstoken at function getLoginUrl() arraymerge(array( 'accesstoken' => $this->getAccessToken(), 'clientid' => $this->getAppId(), 'redirecturi' => $currentUrl, // possibly overwritten 'state' => $this->state), $params); and Use scope for Email Permission if ($user) { echo $logoutUrl = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(); } else { echo $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl(array('scope' => 'email,readstream')); } shareimprove this answer edited Jul 29 '15 at 11:50 Yves M. –kylex Aug 31 '10 at 18:07 10 Nevermind, I figured it out: $facebook->getLoginUrl(array('reqperms' => 'email')) –kylex Aug 31 '10 at 18:10 12 It wasn't completely obvious to me based on this answer. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Finances & Taxes. The user must allow you to see this and you cannot get the e-mail addresses of the user's friends. But I'm a little confused as to where I would pass the reqperms=email. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You can do this if you are using Facebook connect by passing scope=email in the get string of your call to the Auth Dialog. Woah! Error: Page not found You tried to go to a page that doesn't appear to exist, so that means someone probably messed up. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. First name Email* Please enter a valid email addressThank you! If you are a new subscriber, an activation email has been sent to your email address. .. '">Logout '; } When he is logged in the email can be found in the $userprofile array. See: shareimprove this answer answered Aug 31 '10 at 17:50 Bobby Jack 11k95185 1 Still does not give access to email. Ready yourself for patches My Twitter was hacked, claims John McAfee Apple fixes the Meltdown and Spectre flaws in Macs, iPhones, and iPads Ouch! Microsoft's Meltdown and Spectre security update bricks some AMD-powered PCs Locked out? Don't worry, here's the hardcoded password for your WD My Cloud NAS device A desperate YouTube moderator scam spam Smashing Security podcast #059: An intro to Bitcoin and Blockchain Public speaking Hire Graham Cluley to speak at your event AccountLogin No account? Register now.This site is protected by Incapsula against DDoS attacks and other internet threats CategoriesAdobe (132) Adobe Flash (81) Android (285) Apple (409) Apple Safari (35) Awards (19) BlackBerry (21) Botnet (120) Celebrities (124) Clickjacking (32) Data loss (965) Denial of Service (207) Encryption (197) Facebook (666) Fake anti-virus (36) Feed only (102) Firefox (44) Google (274) Google Chrome (37) Google Plus (4) Guest blog (3394) Hacked celebrities (77) Internet Explorer (61) iOS (248) Java (42) Law & order (1003) LinkedIn (33) Link list (56) Linux (41) macOS (149) Malware (2014) Microsoft (283) Mobile (278) Naked Security (2486) Nude Celebrities (45) Operating Systems (2) Oracle (27) PDF (41) Phishing (311) Podcast (97) Privacy (1397) Ransomware (169) Security threats (196) Social networks (699) Spam (1135) Sponsor (78) Twitter (358) Uncategorized (7) Video (308) Vulnerability (1362) Web Browsers (82) Windows (198) Windows phone (9) Yahoo (66) ContributorsGraham Cluley (5076)David Bisson (536)Bob Covello (28)Yasin Soliman (14)Philip Le Riche (5) More. $userprofile does not contains email –zed Blackbeard May 5 '16 at 16:21 add a comment up vote 1 down vote will give you info about the currently logged-in user, but you'll need to supply an oauth token. –grayger Sep 1 '10 at 8:26 add a comment up vote 1 down vote The email in the profile can be obtained using extended permission but I Guess it's not possible to get the email used to login fb. I'd recommend using an SDK instead of filegetcontents as it makes it far easier to perform the Oauth authentication. '">Login with Facebook '; } else { echo ' getLogoutUrl() . One account. Business Planning & Strategy. rev2018.1.10.28327 . First check if the user is already logged in : require "facebook.php"; $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => YOURAPPID, 'secret' => YOURAPPSECRET, )); $user = $facebook->getUser(); if ($user) { try { $userprofile = $facebook->api('/me'); } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { $user = null; } } If he his not, you can display the login link asking for the email permission : if (!$user) { $args = array('scope' => 'email'); echo ' getLoginUrl() . –Ganapathy C Jan 11 '12 at 8:39 add a comment up vote 6 down vote To get the user email, you have to log in the user with his Facebook account using the email permission 5a02188284
download facebook application for sony ericsson vivaz prointernet explorer cannot display the webpage facebook loginhow do i turn chat off on facebook timelinefirst xi facebooklove song lyrics for facebook captionscreate new account with facebook logincom google code facebookcentre for alternative technology facebookfacebook mesenger for asha 200how to find facebook password on imac

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sons Of Apocalypse Index du Forum -> Sons Of Apocalypse -> Sons Of Apocalypse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange